Please note that subletting is considered on a case by case basis. In the case that Heath Properties provides written consent for your sublet, a $300.00 non-refundable sublet fee will be charged. Heath Properties does not assist in advertising sublets or securing individuals to sublet rooms in apartments. If you are requesting to sublet a room for a period of time you will need to provide our office with the following information:
- Completed rental application from the person looking to sublet the room in the apartment.
- Comprehensive credit report for the person looking to sublet the room in the apartment.
- Our management team can pull credit reports for a fee of $35.00 per report.
- If the sublet is a student he or she will need to have a Guaranty of Lease form filled out by a financially qualified guarantor. This form will need to be notarized and returned to our office along with the rental application.
- All current roommates, if any, must submit a letter in writing consenting to any sublet choice and time period.
- You will be notified by our office if the sublet is approved.
- All original name(s) remain on the lease through the original lease term. You and your guarantors are responsible if your sublet does not pay rent or creates damage in the apartment. We will continue to debit the rental account you already have set up for your monthly rent through the term of your lease.