Maintenance Request Form
In the event of a serious or life threatening emergency ALWAYS call 911 first, and then call your management company.
Please be advised that we have an emergency service for EMERGENCIES ONLY. Please do not use the emergency line to report routine maintenance requests.
To reach our emergency service: Call our main phone number (617) 266-1168, and then press extension (1).
When calling, have the following information available for the operator.
- Your name
- Your address and apartment number
- Your phone number
- Description of the emergency
This service is for Emergencies only. If you call the answering service to request routine maintenance or report a non-emergency your account will be charged $100.00 per incident
- Fire: Call the fire department first, get to a safe location and then call our emergency line to notify us. Please do not assume that the fire department will reach out to your management company.
- No heat or hot water: Check with your utility company first to make sure your account is current.
- Lock out: $100.00 fee payable in cash to the member of our team that grants you access.
- Break-ins, robbery or theft.
- Fire alarm or carbon monoxide detector activated.
- Leaks causing damage to the property.
- Frozen pipes.
If you have a maintenance issue that is not an emergency you may contact our maintenance department directly at (617) 266-1168 and press extension (4) or you may also email the maintenance department directly at email@example.com.