Emergency Service Procedure & Policy
Please be advised that we have an emergency service for EMERGENCIES ONLY.
Please do not use the emergency line to report routine maintenance requests.
To reach our emergency service: Call our main phone number (617) 266-1168, and then press extension (1).
When calling, have the following information available for the operator.
- Your name
- Your address and apartment number
- Your phone number
- Description of the emergency
This service is for emergencies only. If you call the answering service to request routine maintenance or report a non-emergency your account will be charged $100.00 per incident
Examples of Emergencies
- Fire: Call the fire department first, get to a safe location and then call our emergency line to notify us. Please do not assume that the fire department will reach out to your management company.
- No heat or hot water: Check with your utility company first to make sure your account is current.
- Lock out: $100.00 fee payable in cash to the member of our team that grants you access.
- Break-ins, robbery or theft.
- Fire alarm or carbon monoxide detector activated.
- Leaks causing damage to the property.
- Frozen pipes.
If you have a maintenance issue that is not an emergency you may contact our maintenance department directly at (617) 266-1168 and press extension (4) or you may also email the maintenance department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fire Department: 617.343.2880
Heath Properties: 617.266.1168 x1